CHRYSO®Optima ME 40
A new generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylate and synthetic polymers formulated specifically for the Use of Cem I cements blended with Limestone, Slag or Fly Ash where cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention is desired without compromising the setting time. CHRYSO®Optima ME 40 enables the production of self-leveling concrete.
- CHRYSO®Optima ME 40 allows concrete with an important workability to be obtained, while reducing the water/cement ratio.
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Optima ME 40 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- All types of cements.
- Heavy prefabrication.
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete.
- Pre-stressed concrete.
- Ready-mix concrete.
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency.
- Normal or high flowable concrete.
- High strength concrete with high workability retention.
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash.
- Extended workability concrete.
- White or pale concrete.