A new generation high range water reducing admixture based on CHRYSO patented technology. Formulated specifically to maintain high workability and decrease mix stickiness for easier placing, compacting and finishing of concrete. This would be the product of choice where extended slump retention is a priority or where long horizontal distances or high vertical pump heights are to be achieved.
- The use of CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 100 results in plastic conditions being maintained for an extended time at all levels of consistency, with respect to standard additives.
- CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 100 is compatible with majority types of cement. In most cases, it is the solution when there is a problem of compatibility between the cement and the additive.
- Due to it’s characteristics, CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 100 is a superplasticiser particularly adapted for use on construction sites and in the ready mix concrete industry.Offers good gloss and hiding at economical use levels.
- All cement types
- Hot weather concreting
- High performance and very high performance concrete
- Extended workability retention
- Pumped concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Highly reinforced