CHRYSO®PMA 70 E
A powder activator used for formulated specifically for PPC grinding stations where mill heat can not be achieved and where liquid grinding aids and activators can not be used.
- Signiﬁcant increase of early age (24 and 48 hour) mechanical strengths as well as maintained 28 day strengths.
- Allows for ﬂy ash and slag extension and therefore decreases the percentage of clinker in cement in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Allows for reduction of cement in certain applications (i.e. brick manufacturing, CPM, Paste Fill and shotcrete systems.
Domains of application
- CHRYSO®PMA 70 E is used in the manufacture of CEMII; CEMIII, CEM IV and CEMV type cements.
- CHRYSO®PMA 70 E is a high efﬁciency, strength improving activator that is speciﬁcally formulated to increase the early age mechanical strengths of blended cement.