A grinding aid specifically formulated to entrain air into masonry cement and improve the waterproofing characteristics of mortar and plaster.
- Better control of air contents with optimised bubble size and spacing and good water
- Easier and more thorough mortar mixing.
- Improved trowelability, flowability and water tightness.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage in plaster due to improved water retention (a result of the air entrainment).
- Increased mill production (10% to 20%) – depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Improved performance in both closed and open circuit systems, at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- Reduction of cement agglomeration on the media, diaphragm, liners and the separator.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage – resulting in improved packing times and packing consistency.
Domains of application
- CHRYSO®AEM is used in accordance with masonry cement SANS 50413-1 (ENV 413-1).
- CHRYSO®AEM is specifically designed to entrain air in masonry type cement and is used in both open and closed circuit cement finishing mills.