A rheology extender, based on a new technology developed by CHRYSO’s Research Center. used in combination with high range water reducer to extend the workability retention, with very limited effect on the setting time and hardening of the concrete.
- Since CHRYSO®Equalis 250 does not affect significantly the initial workability, it is used to adjust the workability retention; water reduction and initial workability being fine-tuned thanks to the (high range) water reducing admixture.
- CHRYSO®Equalis 250 can therefore be used for a wide range of concretes.
- CHRYSO®Equalis 250 is the perfect solution in case of remote jobsite or heavy traffic, as well as temperature changes.
- CHRYSO®Equalis 250 makes it possible to avoid retempering at the delivery point.
- CHRYSO®Equalis 250 is particularly suited for cements for which workability retention is difficult to get and/or at high temperature.
Domains of application
- All cement types
- Hot weather concreting
- Slump flow superior to 100 mm
- Extended workability retention
- Ready-mix concrete
- Civil Engineering