Blended PCP admixture formulated for Cem I and Limestone blended cements, and ideally suited for fly ash concrete. Suitable for either site batch or Ready Mix Concrete Plants
- CHRYSO®Omega 162 is a multi-dose admixture, allowing a wide range of dosages to be applied, without any excessive retardation at the higher dosages.
- The multi-dose characteristic of CHRYSO®Omega 162 allows concrete to exhibit extended workability characteristics.
- Due to its large scale of dosage, CHRYSO®Omega 162 can create a varied range of concrete.
- CHRYSO®Omega 162 has a strong dispersing capacity on the fine elements of concrete, producing fluid concrete.
- CHRYSO®Omega 162 reduces the rate of bleeding in a concrete mix.
- CHRYSO®Omega 162 improves the cohesion and lowers the viscosity of a concrete mix. This results in an improved homogeneity, allowing for superior off-shutter finishes.
- By reducing the need to add extra water, CHRYSO®Omega 162 increases the durability of concrete.
- CHRYSO®Omega 162 is robust to differences in cement characteristics.
Domains of application
- Readymix concrete
- High workability concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Highly reinforced concrete
- Precast concrete