CHRYSO®AMA 30 EL
A liquid grinding aid specifically formulated to increase early and late strengths, and can be used to reduce clinker while increasing extender content, particularly in limestone extended cements. This is a high efficiency grinding aid significantly improving productivity.
- Increased early and late mechanical strengths of the cement (from 10% -15% at equal composition).
- Allows for increased limestone extension and therefore decreases the percentage of clinker in cement in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increased mill production (10% to 20%) – depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduced grinding energy costs.
- Prevention of cement agglomeration on the media, diaphragm, liners and the separator.
- Improved powder flow characteristics before, during and after storage -resulting in improved packing times and packing consistency.
- The mechanical strength of cement is increased at early stages due to improved granulometry (particle size distribution).
This grinding aid is used in accordance with SANS 50197-1 (ENV 197-1) and formulated to improve the grinding of clinker and limestone based cement. CHRYSO®AMA 30 EL is a grinding aid activator that improves both the early and late strengths of Cem I type cements and is geared to maximise limestone addition, while maintaining late strengths in blended cements