A high performance grinding-aid for slag
- Increased mill production (10% to 20%) ?depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduced grinding energy costs.
- Improved efficiency in both open and closed circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- Significant reduction/elimination of cement agglomeration on the media, diaphragm, liners and the separator.
- Improved powder flow characteristics before, during and after storage -resulting in improved packing times and packing consistency.
- The mechanical strength of cement is increased at early stages due to improved granulometry.
Domains of application
CHRYSO®Slag 30 is a grinding aid that is designed to be used during the milling of slag.