An activator that is specifically formulated to increase the reactivity of slag.
- Significant increase in the mechanical strength development when blended with cement.
- Improved physical and reactivity properties of ground slag.
- Allows for a greater amount of slag extension and therefore decreases the percentage of clinker in cement blends in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- The slag/cement ratios can be optimised in concrete for any given strength.
- The total binder content can be optimised in concrete for any given strength.
Domains of application
CHRYSO® ZA 906 is an activator that is designed to be used during the milling of slag.