A monofilament polypropylene fibre that measures 18µm and is cut to 6 mm or 12 mm in length. It gives concrete the ability to control and reduce crack width and significantly reduces the occurrence of plastic
shrinkage and plastic settlement cracking. Although not a replacement to structural reinforcement, it is an alternative to crack control mesh. Dosing at 600g per cubic meter the crack control mesh can be completely removed, reducing cost and construction time while making the construction process easier.
Addition into the concrete significantly increases the cohesive nature of the concrete through mechanically binding the cementitious material together, greatly improving the pumpability of the concrete and reducing pump pressures.
- Reduced plastic settlement and shrinkage cracking.
- Reduced bleeding.
- Reduced water and chemical permeability.
- Improved freeze / thaw resistance.
- Increased abrasion resistance.
- Increased impact resistance.
- Alternative to crack control mesh with the appropriate design.
- Internal Floor Slabs.
- Agricultural Areas.
- Water Retaining Structures.
- Repair Materials.
- Road Pavements.
- Runway Aprons.
- External Hard Standings.
- Precast Concrete.
- Shotcrete / Gunite.
- Sea Defence Work.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete.
- Extruded Concrete.